Counter Sales & Service Associate / CAD Trainee for Security Distributor
Security Supply, a local Low Voltage / Alarm Distributor, is seeking enthusiastic individuals to fill Counter Sales/ Service Associate position. Position responsibilities include serving customers, taking in processing payments, assisting customers in loading their vehicles, handling material returns, and pulling orders for shipment and other responsibilities as assigned.
This position will also include making site visits to take dimensions of buildings and properties with responsibilities for creation of simple 2 dimensional CAD drawings, creating floor plans, adding symbols to existing CAD drawings along with assembling product information packages for projects.
If you have a passion for technology, are a quick learner and comfortable in front of and serving customers this is the perfect position for you! Successful candidates will be trained on the multitude of technologies in the field including surveillance, security, access control, home automation and more all on the job.
To become part of our team forward your resume along with salary history for consideration or visit our location at 115 Niantic Ave, Cranston, RI 02907 to fill out an application.
- Prior customer service or sales experience
- A passion for technology & Strong Computer Skills
- Ability to retain and recall information easily
- Strong work ethic with attention to detail
- Team player with a sense of humor
- Physical ability to lift minimum 75lbs regularly without issue
- Hourly Pay per hour based on qualifications & experience
- Health benefits offered
- Retirement Plan
- Bonus Plan
- Opportunities for Advancement